Easy Chromakey Event Photography for Mac and PC
PictureMe delivers Easy Chromakey Event Photography for Mac & PC. Use Picture me to take amazing pictures against a custom backdrop. It’s much faster and easier than Photoshop. Using advanced technology like face recognition and tethering but is remarkably easy to use. Simply connect your camera with a USB cable and click on “Take Picture”and the software does the rest; it takes a picture, downloads it from your camera, replaces the backdrop with a custom image and an optional overlay. All in just a few seconds. Version 3.6 of PictureMe Pro adds Artificial Intelligence as an alternative to the chromakey algorithm. This allows you to take pictures without a green screen but remove and replace the backdrop in seconds.
Click here to download the PictureMe User Manual
In version 2.0, the speed has been drastically increased. An image is now chromakeyed in milliseconds instead of seconds. Thanks to this, the sliders are now “live”. You almost immediately see the effect. Apart from the much higher speed, the quality is also improved. More control over edges and the ability to use different hue’s of a similar color. ( Wearing green clothes no longer means holes will be visible). Version 2.1 adds one click chromakey selection and preset folders. As a result, PictureMe is even easier to use, In the video below you can see how PictureMe is used and learn about all the features. In conclusion, PictureMe is the fastest and easiest chromakey event photography solution available. Version 3.3 is the current version and was updated early 2021
PictureMe3 is Ventura compatible.
There are two versions; PictureMe and PictureMe Pro 3. There are seven differences;
- only the Pro version has the new AI Mode; remove and replace the backdrop from any picture*.
- only the Pro version allows over 1000 pixels in output size. This is fine for social media posts, but for higher resolution and more advanced features, PictureMe Pro 3 is available. In PictureMe Pro 3, you can use any size of backdrops, overlays and take pictures with a higher resolution.
- Monitor Window: This extra window, only available in the Pro version, shows the resulting picture. It can be shown on a second display, aimed at the people in front of the green screen, so they can see the result without leaving the green screen.
- Direct Email: Only the Pro version has built-in email capabilities, which makes sending a PictureMe picture a lot faster and easier.
- Direct Print: With one click, PictureMe Pro users can print to a predefined size, centered on the page. A must-have for professional event photographers.
- Grey/White keying: as a beta feature, the Mac version of PictureMe Pro now supports grey/white backdrops.
- Antialiasing enhancements: The Pro version has improved antialiasing techniques, leading to higher quality output.
- Another small feature only available in the Pro version is the ability to dynamically change the backdrop saturation, brightness and contrast, allowing more dramatic effects.
Frequently asked questions:
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to use the contact form